As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2002
- Detailed familiarity with El Dorado County and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
REALTOR®, RE/MAX Gold—El Dorado Hills, CA 2012 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, Century 21—El Dorado Hills, CA 2010 – 2012
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Community Sales Representative & Manager, Lakemont Homes—Roseville, CA 2002 – 2010
- Supported all aspects of new home sales from start to completion. Worked with three different new home communities in Roseville, Placerville, and El Dorado Hills. Responsibilities included establishing and maintaining client relationships with prospective buyers, tracking comparable real estate competition, weekly sales reports, opening and closing all models, tracking model maintenance, and fostering a relationship with construction to ensure excellent customer service.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, El Dorado County Association of REALTORS®
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
905 Iron Point Rd Ste 170, Folsom, CA 95630
CalBRE License Number: 01957500